Lowongan English Teacher - Banjarmasin-Briton International English School
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor's Degree in any field.
- Required language(s): English
- At least 1 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Staff (non-management & non-supervisor) specialized in Education or equivalent.
- To be the premier English school in Indonesia, gaining national and international recognition through acknowledgement of our quality, innovation and services.
- To be the centre of Excellence for ELT Professional Development and international testing centre.
- To be well established in major cities throughout Indonesia.
- Customer satisfaction through innovative educational programs, the highest quality teaching, and caring individual services by exceeding their needs and expectations.
- Employee satisfaction through commitment to create the school as a challenging, collaborative, rewarding and ongoing learning environment with the very highest level of professionalism and excellence.
- Shareholder satisfaction through sustainable growth and by creating long-term profitable schools.
- Leadership: Everyone is a leader
- Learning: Lifelong learners
- Professionalism: Give the very best you have
- Commitment: Passion, Hard work, Responsibility
- Innovation: Think out of the boxes, take risks and be willing to change
- Communication: Listen, Ask, Respect
- Collaboration: Trust, Support, Teamwork
- Quality: Exceed customers expectations
English Teacher - Banjarmasin-Briton International English SchoolBanjarmasin (Kalimantan Selatan) | Ditayangkan: 13-March-2018 | Tutup pada 12-April-2018
Your Success Begins Here
The School was first established in 1996 in Indonesia and initially focused its target on job seekers to find the employment, exposing them to English conversation and increasing their workplace skills. We continuously strive to maintain our reputation and performance by providing the best learning environment and programs to help students improve their English.
Authorized Centre for Cambridge ESOL Exams
Since 2001, Briton has been authorized as a Cambridge ESOL Exams Centre. Briton is responsible to promote and administer Cambridge Exams in Indonesia. Around the world over 12,500 organisations accept Cambridge English exams. They include universities and colleges, business organizations and government departments. Once you have earned a Cambridge English certificate, you hold one of the most valuable English qualifications in the world.
Briton introduces ‘Absolutely Speaking’ environment where students and teachers do not only speak and learn in the class, but also outside the class with our various activities, events, and study tours. Briton has gained reputation as one of the best and unique school in Indonesia with 19 centres in 2011. Briton is the only school in Indonesia that uses international exams from Cambridge ESOL, UK as part of its student testing standard at the end of each level.
Briton Towards 100 Centres in 2018
Briton currently has 22 centers and teaches 3,500 full-time students and has outstanding alumni of 250,000 students since its first establishment across Indonesia. Briton has gained the trust of many companies in the Banking and Financial Sector, Schools, Mining and Petroleum Sector, and our other major clients such as PLN, PDAM, and PT Angkasa Pura. For the next 3 years, Briton has committed to open 100 new branches in Medan, Kalimantan, Jabodetabek, East Java & Bali, Pekanbaru, Palembang and Sul-Sel/Bar.
Briton Guiding Principles:
ALAMAT : Briton International English School
BTP Grand Central Blok M No. 12-15 Makassar